The five day beginners hunting package takes place in 1 of 4 areas throughout South Africa. It is a short but memorable African hunting safari, aimed at the first-time hunter, as well as those with limited time who want to enjoy a hunting experience in South Africa. Three of the most popular South African plains game trophies are included in this package. The area in which we hunt is about 5 hours from OR Tambo International airport in Johannesburg, making it a very convenient hunting destination.
5 Day Beginners Hunting Experience
- AN UNFORGETTABLE EXPERIENCE IN AFRICA
- TROPHY FEES FOR ANIMALS INCLUDED
- ALL ACCOMMODATION AND CATERING
- ALL LAND TRANSPORTATION FOR THE DURATION
- SERVICES OF A PROFESSIONAL HUNTER
- SERVICES OF CAMP STAFF
- SERVICES OF TRACKERS AND SKINNERS
- LAUNDRY SERVICE
- FIELD PREPARATION OF TROPHIES
- LIQUOR IN MODERATION
- ALL APPLICABLE TAXES
- ALL APPLICABLE LICENSE AND PERMIT FEES
- AIR TRANSPORTATION TO AND FROM SOUTH AFRICA
- TAXIDERMY WORK (SEE TAXIDERMY )
- SHIPPING OF TROPHIES (SEE TAXIDERMY)
- DIPPING AND PACKING OF TROPHIES
- Trophy Imapala Ram
Impalas occur in large numbers throughout South Africa's myriad wilderness areas. They are the most common of the antelope species found in the country. Most hunters leave South Africa with at least one impala in the bag.
Blesbok favor areas where there are wide open plains ideal for grazing. They are most common in the central and eastern parts of South Africa, where large herds are commonly found. Blesbok only live in South Africa.
This popular plains game trophy species, though not territorial and quite the free-roamer, favors areas with nearby water sources. Keep in mind that 'Pumba' may not be as genial as you think - those tusks can be quite formidable!